API is widening its services. Broadcasting channel is at http://www.youtube.com/apitv1
- Iraqi troops launch operation to retake ISIS stronghold May 30, 2016
- Why trouble won’t end after ‘liberation’ May 30, 2016
As the Iraqi army backed by the U.S.-led international coalition embarks on an offensive to liberate Falluja from ISIS, reports are starting to come out about the campaign’s military successes. The leader of ISIS in Falluja has been reportedly killed by coalition airstrikes, while the town of Karma, north of Falluja city, has been cleared not just from […]
- Families used as ‘human shields’May 30, 2016
Hundreds of residents, mostly women and children, fled Falluja Friday as Iraqi soldiers attacked to drive ISIS from the city, the Iraqi military said.Sponsored: Drivers With No Tickets In 3 Years Read This Do NOT pay your next car insurance bill until you try this.
- Why Falluja matters May 30, 2016
Falluja has a long history of bloody battles and is a hotbed of Sunni insurgent groups.
- Boy’s zoo fall: Was shooting rare gorilla the only option? May 30, 2016
- Watch boy fall into gorilla’s enclosure May 30, 2016
A 4-year-old boy came face to face with a 400-pound lowland gorilla after falling into an exhibit at the Cincinnati Zoo.
- Iranian pilgrims barred from HajjMay 30, 2016
Iran has barred its pilgrims from traveling to Mecca to take part in the annual Muslim Hajj pilgrimage after accusing Saudi Arabia of failing to guarantee the safety of its citizens.Popular: Radical Islam in America | Graham Opposes Republican Leader | Guns in America
- Trump angry over ‘independent candidate’ May 30, 2016
Donald Trump took aim Sunday night at Weekly Standard Editor William Kristol, who suggested on Twitter that news of an “impressive” independent conservative presidential candidate is forthcoming.
- Is English Channel the new Med? May 30, 2016
Eighteen Albanian migrants rescued off Britain’s southern coast over the weekend might have thought they were sailing to a new life of opportunity. Instead they have found themselves the latest political football in the contentious debate over whether the UK should leave the European Union.
- Boy missing after parents left him in woods May 30, 2016
Rescue teams are searching for a seven-year-old boy missing for two days on a mountain range in Japan, after his parents abandoned him “as punishment.”
YOU ARE WELCOME TO HAVE YOUR SAY BY FILING AN ARTICLE WITH US
Challenges in life
Before you speak – Listen!
Before you spend – Earn!
Before you pray – Forgive!
Before you quit – Try!
Before you die – LIVE!