APO Enhances Press Release Distribution Service Offerings via NASDAQ OMX’s GlobeNewswire
Posted by African Press International on April 7, 2014
NASDAQ OMX’s GlobeNewswire is the world’s largest financial newswire distribution network
DAKAR, Sénégal, April 7, 2014/African Press Organization (APO)/ – APO (African Press Organization) (http://www.apo-opa.com), the sole press release wire in Africa, and the global leader in media relations related to Africa, announces today that it has become an authorized agency client in Africa for NASDAQ OMX’s (http://www.nasdaqomx.com) GlobeNewswire (http://www.globenewswire.com), one of the world’s largest financial newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases, financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Photo of APO logo on the NASDAQ tower in Times Square (New York):http://www.photos.apo-opa.com/index.php?level=picture&id=963
(APO’s logo and abstract of the press release announcing the agreement has been showcased on the NASDAQ tower at the Times Square in New York City)
“We are excited about offering GlobeNewswire’s services to APO clients,” said APO Founder and CEO, Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard. “This is indeed timely due to our revamped brand image. It is a fact that more and more African companies are getting international recognition, and we are proud to support their expansive growth by providing new, industry-leading distribution services via GlobeNewswire.”
Through GlobeNewswire, APO will offer its clients comprehensive press release distribution options which include:
• Press Release Distribution via the Associated Press: A wide variety of national, regional, state, and city distribution circuits are available through GlobeNewswire. All U.S. distribution circuits reach the editorial newsrooms of mainstream media such as national and regional newspapers, broadcast and online media.
• Thousands of Online Reach: Through direct relationships with online media and hundreds of RSS feeds, press releases reach and can be posted on thousands of websites such as Yahoo!, Wall Street Journal Online, Morningstar.com, MSN Money, Reuters.com, New York Times, CNBC.com, etc.
• Complimentary Distribution to Industry Trades: Over 300+ industry trades distribution are available with the purchase of press release distribution service.
• Timely Disclosure of Regulatory Press Release: Simultaneous distribution to media outlets, financial desktops/data terminals and professional databases such as Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, and Dow Jones.
• Global Press Release Distribution: With strong affiliation with reputable international distribution partners, GlobeNewswire operates a global distribution network which offers a wide variety of distribution circuits to reach global financial and trade media outlets and investment communities efficiently.
• Logo Placement via Times Square Tower: Client’s company logo and abstract of press release can be showcased on the NASDAQ tower at the Times Square in New York City.
• Photo Distribution via Associated Press: Through AP satellite technology, photos are delivered directly to photo editors in over 1,500 newsrooms in the U.S. with advanced searching capabilities that allow editors to find photos that closely match their needs.
APO manages Africa Wire®, the service for press release wire distribution and monitoring in Africa, reaching over 50,000 media contacts, bloggers, social networks, and redistributing content to over 50 African websites, Bloomberg Terminal, Thomson Reuters, Lexis Nexis, Dow Jones Factiva, and more.
Utilized by some of the world’s largest companies, communications agencies, institutions and organizations, Africa Wire® guarantees the most extensive reach to Africa, acting as the conduit for APO’s clients’ targeted audience in all parts of the continent and the world.
More information about Africa Wire®, the service for press release wire distribution in
APO (African Press Organization) (http://www.apo-opa.com) is the sole press release wire in Africa, and the global leader in media relations related to Africa. With offices in Senegal, Switzerland, India, and Seychelles, APO owns a media database of over 50,000 contacts and the main online community for Africa-related news. It offers a complete range of services including press release distribution and monitoring, online press conferences, interactive webcasts, media interactions, strategic advice, public diplomacy, government relations, and events promotion. To find out more please visit,http://www.apo-opa.com
APO (African Press Organization)